Jake and I were married and sealed together for Time and All Eternity September 1, 2012 at 11:15am in the Mesa Arizona Temple. We will not have a home for the next 10 months, and we do not know where we will end up after we finish our last year of Podiatric Medical School. We are Wonderers, in our own way, but we love each other very much, and have been blessed with the only thing that matters and the one thing know one can take away from us...Each other. As we embark on a new Journey together Jake and I want to document and share with others our exciting new life. This is our story as it unfolds...

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

2014 Garden


 My 2014 Garden

Before!
 Our land lord had a cactus already growing there so I planted around it 





















 I always have fun little friends cooling off in the leaf shade!
This one had a really cool metal looking head 











We found another little lizard friend in the kitchen! 



The yummiest Zucchini bread ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment