Jake and I were married and sealed together for Time and All Eternity September 1, 2012 at 11:15am in the Mesa Arizona Temple. We will not have a home for the next 10 months, and we do not know where we will end up after we finish our last year of Podiatric Medical School. We are Wonderers, in our own way, but we love each other very much, and have been blessed with the only thing that matters and the one thing know one can take away from us...Each other. As we embark on a new Journey together Jake and I want to document and share with others our exciting new life. This is our story as it unfolds...

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Go-daddy party



 Go Daddy Party!
I had the chance to go to Devin's holiday party! we had so much fun and I think we were really close to winning some money… maybe next year!




There were so many people there I couldn't believe it and the mac & cheese was so yummy!!





 So… about this guy, jake and I just finished watching the show "Chuck" and I have to admit I loved it!... a little too much but anyway this guy was on the show and i guess she did one of the 
go daddy commercials too, funny to see him in person!


No comments:

Post a Comment