Jake and I were married and sealed together for Time and All Eternity September 1, 2012 at 11:15am in the Mesa Arizona Temple. We will not have a home for the next 10 months, and we do not know where we will end up after we finish our last year of Podiatric Medical School. We are Wonderers, in our own way, but we love each other very much, and have been blessed with the only thing that matters and the one thing know one can take away from us...Each other. As we embark on a new Journey together Jake and I want to document and share with others our exciting new life. This is our story as it unfolds...

Monday, February 11, 2013

A whole week apart: Texas Interviews

One Week Apart!

Jacob went to texas for interviews! he put so much hard work into studying! I am so proud of him and i cant wait to see what program we get into! 
  

 Jacob going to take his boards!!! He was so nervous but his did great and passed with flying colors. Afterward we went to get pizza to celebrate, he totally deserved it 





No comments:

Post a Comment